We’re pleased to inform our current and potential clients about the event you expected – the generation and scheduling for automatic Reports sending module starts working today!
The reports module allows you to generate a report on the metrics your are interested in, and set automatic reporting on the selected emails.
This is convenient when you want to receive summary information on your projects directly on your e-mail, or on your customers’ e-mail. We will try to describe in detail the usecases of this module.
Let’s examine how to make quick reports in xlsx format.
1. Select the start and end dates on which the report will built.
2. Select the metric by which the reports will generate (currently the Rankings and Analytics options are available )
3. Press Download button and after a few seconds the report will be created and downloaded.
In the final report you will receive Ranking Information for each day, that will be in the range of selected dates. Analytics report will be built in comparison with the previous comparable period.
In the report file the information about rankings in all available search engines is split by sheets:
And also a summary of Google Analytics:
Another, but not less important and useful functional module, the ability to customize any schedule for automatic report sending on your e-mail or your clients’ e-mail on the set days.
By default, each account includes weekly and monthly reports. You can edit or delete them or download the latest report. Examine the example of the process of creation a new scheduled report.
1. Click on the button ‘Create new scheduled report’
2. Select a suitable name for your project, for example, Site.com daily report
3. Select the time interval for the report
4. Select the report recipients
5. Tick the option “Detailed information file in Excel format”, if you want the xlsx report.
6. Click Save and you will receive a report in the selected time intervals.
Let’s discuss the logic of the report comparation after selecting intervals of Every day of a week and Every day of a month reports. When you choose this types of reporting period you would be able to choose the date (or days of the week), then the report will be send.
Each selected date period splits the comparison period into several periods. Consider the following example.
On the example above, we chose the type of report – Every day of a month and selected the dates: 1, 10, 15, 30, last day of a month. The date range, on which a report will be generated and sent will be 1st↔10th (9 days); 10th↔15th (5 days); 15th↔30th (15 days); 30th↔last day of a month (~ 1 day); last day of a month → 1st (~ 1 day);
If you need to get a few reports on which the data will be compared for the last 30 days, simply make a few reports, in that the period will be selected – Every day of a month – and will contains one date:
We hope that this module will make your work easier and more successful.
If you have any questions or suggestions on this module, please feel free to contact our Support.