We are glad to introduce a new elaboration of the RankSonic team – Site Auditor Module.
Some users could draw attention to the appearing of a new module in their account a few weeks ago. The testing performed on a limited number of accounts, but now, after all the tests, we provide a module for all users.
What does Site auditor do and why do I need it?
Site Auditor is a crawler that goes through the site and analyzes each page on 19 parameters.
You can identify weaknesses in internal site optimization, find and fix errors. A unique role in Site Auditor occupies searching of the duplicate meta tags and text content. Our algorithm that identify the duplicate pages is based on the Jaccard Coefficient and similars to Google determining duplicates algorithm.
Scanning speed, limits, and rescanning frequency.
For Trial Users scanning speed is one page per minute.
For any Tariff Plan users scanning speed is 5 pages per minute.
You can set the site’s scanning speed in the robots.txt file.
For more information, visit https://ranksonic.com/ranksonic_sab.html
The Site Auditor module rescans each of your projects once a week.
Thus, all pages (within limits) would be scanned 4 times a month.
Trial users can scan 250 pages per 1 project, subscribers of the Minimal plan – 5000 pages per project, Optimal plan – 20000 pages per project, Ultimate plan – 50000 pages per project.
The users of the Flexible tariff plan can specify the number of pages, they had chosen when purchasing.
You have no limitations on the total number of scanning pages within the account!
In the screenshot below you can find general information about the controls and information in the upper section of the module:
The fast filtration feature is available. It will show you selected errors. Receive information about the pages with duplicate content, errors in the meta data or incorrect codes of the web server response in one click.
Available parameters to display:
Parameters that could be displayed in the table can be selected by clicking on the Column Chooser:
After clicking, a list of available parameters will display:
Drag and drop the parameters you want to see on the table:
Description of available options:
- Page. The landing page of the site, that you analyze.
- Title. The value of the meta tags’ titles.
- Title length. The number of characters in the tags’ titles.
- H1 count. Number of the h1 tags on the page. Click on the loupe icon to view all h1 tags.
- H2 count. Number of the h2 tags on the page. Click on the loupe icon to view all h2 tags.
- H3 count. Number of the h2 tags on the page. Click on the loupe icon to view all h3 tags.
- Outlinks. External links from a page (subdomain of your site are not an external link). Click on the loupe icon to view the full list.
- Readability index. By default, the readability index of text on the page displays the value by the Flesch algorithm. You can also see the values for other algorithms, for this click on the loupe icon
- Meta description. The value of the tag description.
- Meta description length. The number of characters in the meta tag description.
- Response code. Response code returned by your web server.
- Flash test. The presence or absence of flash elements on the page.
- Frameset test. The presence or absence of iframe elements on the page.
- Canonical. The parameter of rel=canonical value.
- Inlinks. The number of internal links on the page.
- Depth. Distance from the main page. 0 – main page. 1 – pages or links that located on the homepage, etc.
- Page size. The size of the loaded page in bytes.
- Plaintext size. The size of clear text on the page.
- Load time. Full-page load time, in milliseconds. Please note that this is a contingent parameter because the location of our servers and the location of your website affect the loading speed.
Thus, because of a huge amount of data and the convenient functionality, you can find any page by any parameter.
Each page could be opened in the analyzer page. See all information on one page by clicking the icon:
Correct the errors in the internal optimization of the site and raise your rankings.
In the next 14 days Site Auditor will be updated with some new features, such as search for broken links, detailed information on internal links, analyze of robots.txt, meta tag robots analysis (noindex, nofollow).
We hope that with our system, you can significantly improve your rankings and traffic. Always would be glad to hear from you, please contact us on email@example.com